Montag, 16. Juli 2012

selfmade and I love sewing

Two different kind of handles. One bag's got one handle and the other one as two (now I used almost all of this fabric).

I used an easy and square piece of fabric. I also used this lace for this Top. I still want to wear it. But there hasn't been any chance to wear it yet.

Little rainbow fishes. I wore it a week ago and I got some nice comments for it. Hmmm. I like it when people like my selfmade clothes! I also sewed a skirt with a lace edging. 
I'm so in Love with sewing and I also have enough time for it. 
I've also planned to sew a lot in my next holidays. I'll be 18 soon and then i'll open a shop on etsy.com. I'm still so excited and squirrely.
I'l write more about this (and other dreams) soon.
Have a nice evening! Bisous bisous, Luu

1 Kommentar:

All Comments are moderated, so they won't show up immediately! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...