Mittwoch, 23. November 2011

feeling individual by sewing my own clothes

This evening/almost night i finished my next dress. longsleeve and a strange green, i'll see when i get the right combination to wear it at school. But then i got inspired by going through my wardrobe, so i made some photos from my outfit for tomorrow, ehm, well... i tried to.



(These're my self-sewed trousers, kind of a "chino" made from a grey checked fabric) 




And then still holding my camera in my hands i made some photos for fun and yes i know my hair (and the whole me) looks quite funny, haha (and sorry for my feet on the first photos). But I just wanted to wear something "Not so usual" tomorrow, even if it's not a special day. But anyway, looking different keeps me feeling individual and just like Me.

Bisous, bisous, Luu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

All Comments are moderated, so they won't show up immediately! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...