Sonntag, 16. September 2012

Happy Birthday .... to me!

When you're reading this post,..... I'll be celebrating my 18th birthday. Finally! So have a really nice day everyone, while I'm baking cakes and preparing other food stuff with my mom and boyfriend. We bought some new baking stuff like soyatoo whipped cream and other ingredients today (Saturday) and I'll take pictures from everything. haha. 
The pictures below I made on the dinner party on tuesday. And I made these Banana and chai tea Muffins  for it!


Almost all the dishes were vegan (except for 2 of 7 or 8). 
It tasted so well!! Thank you for the invitation Markus!! Bisous bisous.
 

2 Kommentare:

  1. Yeah 18! :) herzlichen Glückwunsch und das Essen sieht einfach köstlich aus!
    __

    Meine Blogvorstellung

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I could not resist commenting. Very well written!
    Feel free to surf my web blog - Celebration Cakes

    AntwortenLöschen

All Comments are moderated, so they won't show up immediately! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...