Freitag, 7. September 2012

with Silken Tofu - almost like an Omlette


I tried different kind of scrambled tofu lately. I used either tofu or silken tofu; ate it with some vegetables or without.... So here are the other recipes: with onion;  silken tofu with zucchini; silken tofu with broccoli. So and here's a new recipe for you!

Silken Tofu with vegan cheese (like Omelette): 
-200g silken tofu
- 40g vegan cheese, chopped in little pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- olive oil, pepper, salt
- paprika, curry, nutmeg, curcuma
- optional: fresh herbs

Put chopped onion and silken tofu in a pan with some hot oil and roast for some minutes. Chop the silken tofu with a wooden spoon and add the chopped vegan cheese. Add the spices (and herbs) and roast untill the vegan cheese is melted. Let it cool down for some minutes and enjoy it! 


 When the vegan cheese cools down a bit, it will almost be like an omelette. So enjoy your vegan Omelette and tell me how/if it worked when you've tried it!

I ate my one with a couscous salade. It's a bought one, but I want to try making a couscous salade on my own. Bisous bisous, Luu
PS. my boyfriend made pancakes for breakfast! Hmmm. I'm so happy. Have a nice day!

1 Kommentar:

  1. I am really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog.
    Is that this a paid subject or did you modify it your self?

    Anyway keep up the nice high quality writing, it's rare to look a great blog like
    this one today..

    My weblog: Schlüsseldienst München

    AntwortenLöschen

All Comments are moderated, so they won't show up immediately! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...