Montag, 28. Januar 2013

Studio Sunday #1

My last 24 hours were so productive. I needed the whole saturday to get motivated enough for sewing but then it was as if I couldn't stop anymore. Haha. No, actually I didn't want to! So I sewed a top, a pullover, two jersey dresses (1 of them), a skirt (lying upon another in the picture) and my first jeans! I'm so proud and happy! The Jeans fits so well and I still have two more fabrics I bought to sew more jeans/trousers. Sewing them took some hours ( I don't know the exact term, but I guess it took 4-6 hours). I think the more I practice sewing jeans it would take me less time! 
I love sundays for things like baking, cooking, sewing, rearranging things or rooms, making plans, collecting ideas and taking pictures. I think it will be a series called "Studio Sunday". Our studio is a big room in our apartment and we've three sewing machines and a lot of other things there. I still have some fabric and ideas and I'll take some pictures of the results when the lights better, so not tonight! 
Spend your (free) time with doing things you love! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

All Comments are moderated, so they won't show up immediately! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...