Donnerstag, 8. November 2012

selfmade colourful crop top


You may remember this post (working time and space 2). I know that the pictures below aren't so good, but I still haven't had the chance to take some good ones. But I finally wanted to show you the top I finished about a month ago. Actually it's not only one top. I sewed two identical tops, maybe I'll sell one of them soon. But i first have to sew some more unique clothes and some ones I resew when it's needed.


I'll also take some "lookbook"/ "how to wear it" pictures, but I still don't know when I'll find time to do so. You can find some more pictures of my clothes here: 123 (index). Have a great evening! Bisous bisous, Luu 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

All Comments are moderated, so they won't show up immediately! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...