Sonntag, 29. April 2012

Never stop dreaming!

Ich weiß nicht, wo ich in 5, 10 oder 15 jahren sein werde. Ich weiß jetzt noch nicht, was ich dann machen werde oder wovon ich dann träumen werde. Ich weiß nur, wovon ich jetzt träume, was ich mir jetzt für meine Zukunft vorstelle und was ich alles gerne machen würde.
In 5 Jahren würde ich gerne:  immer noch Ballett tanzen, das Nähen und Backen lieben, glücklich in meiner Beziehung sein, in einer Großstadt leben, in einer schönen Wohnung leben, einen kleinen Garten haben, Studieren,....

Doch was weiß ich jetzt schon? Es kann sich ja alles noch ändern, ich kann/werde mich verändern. Doch trotzdem halte ich jetzt an meinen Träumen fest und bemühe mich mit jedem Tag, Schritt, Tat ihnen ein Stückchhen näher zu kommen.

Erzählt mir doch wovon ihr träumt :)


I don't know where an what I'll be in 5, 10 or 15 years. I don't know what my dreams will be then. But I know my dreams now. Yes I'm dreaming now. If I had to answer the question where and what I'll be in 5 years, I'll answer: I still want to dance ballet, I still want to love sewing and baking, I want to be lucky and still my relationship, I want to live in a big city, live in a nice apartment and have a small garden, I want to study, and I want to love what I'm doing then,....

But what do I know now? In 5 years many things can change. I'll change. But that's never a reason to stop dreaming! And that's why I want to get closer to my dreams with every step I go, every thing I do and every day which passes. So never stop dreaming!

And tell me what you're dreaming of :)

Bisous, bisous, Luu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

All Comments are moderated, so they won't show up immediately! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...