Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2012

Playing board games and eating huge muffins

Morgen gibts ein neues Rezept (heutiges Mittagessen). Doch jetzt hab ich dazu keine Zeit, denn mein Freund ist hier und bald kommen noch zwei Freunde und wir machen einen Spieleabend mit Muffins, Obst und Exotic-Dip (Creme).

Tomorrow I'll post a new recipe (today's lunch). But now I don't have time to do it, because my boyfriend is here and two friends will be here soon, too. We'll play board games, eat muffins, fruits and an exotic-dip. Hope you all have a nice evening!

Bisous bisous, Luu

Ps. saturday I'll be off to Italy (with some other students and two arts teachers from our school)
and don't miss my giveaway.

1 Kommentar:

All Comments are moderated, so they won't show up immediately! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...